NFlightCam Rental $85/ Daily with Aircraft Dash Mount
- Capture GPS Speed, Position, and Altitude along with your video. Traditionally video has always been time referrenced now with GPS we can make it geo-spatially referrenced. As pilots we think geo-spatially, so the next time you fly by something cool with your NflightcamGPS you won’t have to fast-forward through all of your footage to find it. All you have to do is click on your track in the map where you want to start viewing the video. You can also see if you maintained altitude and what your groundspeed was. The GPS records this data once per second.
- Capture everything you hear in your headset. As pilot’s this is what sets the Nflightcam apart from your everyday handy-cam. With out the audio the video does not tell the full-story, can you imagine watching a movie with no sound? We make it easy to capture everything that comes through your headset and play it back with your video.
- Record in Full 1080p resolution at 30 frames-per-second or scale it back to 720p and put more video on your card.
- With our removable LiPo battery you can expect to get 2-3 hours of shooting in full HD. Pick up an extra battery and USB charger so you can keep a spare ready to go.
- The NflightcamGPS will accept up to a 32GB MicroSD card, allowing you to capture 8 hours of HD video. (Comes with a 2GB MicroSD)
- Dual-Laser Alignment allows you to quickly and easily center and level your shots.
- The easy record switch leaves not question as to if the camera is recording or not. Simply slide it forward to record and back to stop.
- iOS Viewfinder – The NflightcamGPS will accept the Contour Connect View card and connect via Bluetooth to an iOS device such as an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Do to the unstable nature of the app at this time Nflightcam does not recommend it. We will keep you updated as the app improves.